Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Monday 5 February 2018

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES CATS CHALLENGES #27 - LOVE + WINNER #26 + FREEBIE


MEOW-lo Kitty Peeps.
Welcome to the new Challenge here at SUYP -                                 CHALLENGE # 27  FURRYTHING GOES/LOVE.
Fur-stly, on to the Winner of Challenge #26..........




Congratulations and please contact IKE for details on how to claim your Purrize.

Please snag and purr-oudly display your Winners' Badge .




There were a fantastic amount of entries last month so here are
 the TOP 3 LICKS

 (in numerical order)

#14 FIKI



#19 KT FIT KITTY



#24 - CAROL G


Here's a Brand NEW Badge especially fur you - Best Licks TOP 3  :-D


And now, on to our meuuw Challenge #27  - FURRYTHING GOES /LOVE..... 

This week I have made an ATC with " Cat Smiles ", this month's FREEBIE image. 
I paper pieced him with papers from the  IMAGINE THAT Charity Fundraiser Promo Set, which you get FREE when you spend just $10 in their Store.  I also used the papers for my background.
There's some really cute kitties in this Set too, so you could make something and come back to play in this Challenge :-D 





All you have to do fur this Challenge is produce a creation which has a CAT as the main feature:-) You may use any Kitty images you like to play along. There are some FUR-EEBIES up the top on the Freebies page if you would like a kitty to play with. 

So, you have 4 WEEKS for your creation and the Linky will close at Midnight on Monday 5th MARCH 2018.
Come along then - out of those kitty baskets and sharpen up those claws. You may enter as many times as you lick  like  :-)

Meeuw creations only please - NO Back-licking  Back-linking. !!

Here is a Furr-eebie fur this month .....  " CAT SMILES ".... he's even got an appropriate heart shaped patch on his chest LoL

IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP

REMEMBER - NO PINNING, GOOGLE+ ing, or SHARING OF ANY KIND. THANK YOU  :-D xxx  If you want to show it anywhere, please use the Watermarked image.

Here is your Purr-ize for this Challenge
Rubber stamp set - Moonbeam Meadow, Just a Note





Please spray us a nice calling card comment and make us purr with delight, and feel free to snag a Challenge Badge fur your Blog and go tell all your kitty loving friends  :-D

We now have 155 Feline Followers and our next Purr-ize will be fur when we reach 200 so don't fur-get to go tell all your furry kitty loving fur-ends to come join us. :-) 




Challenges I am entering:





14 comments:

  1. Love how you pieced this sweet kitty image....such a variety of pretty papers! Yes, that kitty certainly knows she is well-loved. That blissful expression on her face is perfect. Fabulous ATC! Thank you so much for being a part of my ATC BD party!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie and just love your card :-)


    p.s. am I being thick? I can't see the winners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahahaha !!! Thanks for that.... I FORGOT !!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for picking my card in your top 3! BTW I love the pussies Bp on the blog. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!
    is so pink and pretty!
    congrats to winner!
    Im so very honored to be in top 3!
    thank you!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Ike! Your Kitty ATC is sooooo cute! I've been working on my ATCs for Janis too! Thank you so much for the Top 3 pick for my kitty bookmarks - it is an honour! Your Smiling Cat feebie is adorable - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous!I love the background heart and the pink and red are fantastic together!! Thank you for the cat smiles freebie, he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for the challenge and free stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I won! Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful when I found the challenge. I'm crazy about cats. What do I find the rules of the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there.... the only rules are that the creation must have a Cat as main feature :-D

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the cute freebie image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy am I running behind this month! Adorable Freebie, Ike! Thanks so much and I did see those ATC you did with the fabulous fundraiser set and had to nab that too. Congrats to the fab winners from last month. xxD

    ReplyDelete